GTR2 Conversion by GTI-Heizer
The original rFactor track was build by SIMRACER
– My biggest RESPECT for his kind efforts –
The GTL conversion and the LOD&TrackIcon were done by Dumeklemmer with the permission of SIMRACER.
This version has been converted from Dumeklemmers GTL version. Many thanks for this perfect work.
After all work was done by him, it was my job to alter some files and add the raining days 😉
Pls. notice original rFactor and GTL readme incl. in this archive.
This version includes the fantastic texture update by Culmone67 !
Track Infos from Wiki :
Ring Knutstorp is a motor racing circuit in Kågeröd, Sweden. The circuit was built in 1963 and extended to its present configuration in 1970. During the seventies, rounds of the Formula Three European Cup were held at the circuit, with winners including Alain Prost. Ring Knutstorp hosts rounds of the Scandinavian Touring Car Championship, and is a playable track in the video game STCC – The Game. The track was used during the 1984 European Rallycross Championship season.
Virtual Track Features:
* Full working Start-/PitIn-/PitOutlight
* Full working .AIW in GTR2
* Animated marshals around the track
V1.0 – 2008-01-26
– initial release
– Simracer for the rFactor version
– Tommy Rustad for originally releasing this track as a beta for F12000.
– Gmilno who also worked on this track ( AIW and more) for F1C and GTR conversions.
– Der Dumeklemmer for the GTL Version
– Culmone67 for his texture updates
– Taku for the LODs
– Meinicke for his TV-Cams
– Ricardo for testing
– My wife for her patience and understanding.
This is a MEMBERS ONLY RELEASE
It is not allowed to host this track outside of www.pilsbierbude.de and www.eSport-Racing.de. This track is dedicated to this community only !!!
Es ist nicht gestattet diese Strecke außerhalb von www.pilsbierbude.de und www.eSport-Racing.de zum download anzubieten. Diese Strecke ist ausschließlich dieser Gemeinschaft gewidmet !!!