Mod & Skins by Ron123
Model by MS Forza
reworked by SiGi
includes 5 different body kits, each with one team
Original car only has 215 bhp which I thought was too slow for this so I made a more powerful engine – the original 215bhp engine is in the files if you want this then rename it. If there’s an American who can edit the specs to a more original Mustang please do and upload.
Version 1.1 – updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de (December 2016) :
– reduced mesh faces / points from .gmt files for better fps / ingame performance
– merged chassis and cockpit parts and created new Genstring structure
– cutted some unneeded parts from internal cockpit / chassis
– reworked / improved some material settings / assignments in .gmt files
– created new head and rearlights incl. texture
– created cockpit windows
– reworked .CAS file and adjusted damage file
– reworked / improved many values in .car files
– fixed black parts shining through hood (visible from cockpit, kit-3)
– separated wheel parts to own .gtr file
– added exhaust smoke
– added new physics *
– added new engine sounds
– corrected expo floor height
– coloured tire wall textures darker
– coloured dials background
– and some more i can’t remember…
* driving physics (gearbox, suspensions, hdc) is from the default Nissan 350Z with small adjustments, the engine is throttled to 350hp, maximum RPM is 7000 so that it match to the tacho dial. real tech specs from this car can be found here
Installation Instructions :
extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and copy-paste the GameData folder to
your GTR2 main directory – allow to overwrite all existing folders / files with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
– this mod may only be hosted on http://trackaholics.forumotion.com and esport-racing.de
Ask for permission if you want to use our cars or parts of it for other projects !
TrackaHolics Forum :