Mod created by misano99
Koenigsegg Agera Street and Agera GTR Cup Version (fictional)
Mod Infos :
finally it’s done :-).
first i wan’t to apologize to everybody who worked with me on this mod. i’m really sorry for this late release. sadly i had physical problems and could not finish this mod earlier. thanks to geroda first for his permission! the mod has the streetcar and a fictional racecar, which i called GTR. this is my biggest project so far. since the skinners got the car i made a few changes. overworked the whole cockpit, added lower lods, original rims, a lcd-motec from 2d and a great showroom from vita4one. thanks for permission mate !
Agera Street: 970PS, 1465kg, 7 gears and rwd
Agera GTR Racing: 1115PS, 1325kg, 7 gears, rwd, stronger brakes and more downforce (less top speed !)
the mod includes:
– 8 skins for the streetcar
– 36 skins for the gtr version. thanks to all skinners at this point !
– 4 different rims
– 2 bodykits with lower lods for chassis (a+b+c) and two for boot (a+b)
– 2 motecs, original (needles not perfect) and a lcd motec from 2D (simbin)
– unique physics made by me. i hope you like it! 🙂
special thanks to Mildrew! sadly he dident got permission for his great, edited sounds. use the ccgt sounds for example, not included!
– GeroDa74 and all people who worked on this before me
– Template and shadowlayer: Ron123
– Sounds: no sounds, sadly no other soundmodder had time
– Skins: phrantic77, alexSchmurtz, Syber97, marcassin, daniel24919, kissME,
– Wheels: scorpyo and alex_Schmurtz, ron and me
– all the rest: me 🙂
Car Infos from Wikipedia :
The Koenigsegg Agera is a mid-engined sports car produced by Swedish car manufacturer Koenigsegg. It is a successor to the Koenigsegg CCX/CCXR. The name comes from the Swedish verb ‘agera’ which means “to act” or in imperative form “(You) act!”.
It was named Hypercar of the Year in 2010 by Top Gear magazine. The Agera RS model is the world’s fastest production car, setting a record in 2017 with a GPS-verified two-way average top speed of 447 km/h (278 mph) and a fastest straight-line speed of 458 km/h (285 mph).
The Agera ceased production in July 2018 with the unveiling of the two final edition cars at the 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Version 1.1 – updated by SiGi, October 2018 :
here some small updates wich i did rapidly…
– removed many unneeded textures to reduce mod size
– packed textures into correct .gtr files
– packed external team textures to .gtr
– added new shadow and missing collision file (not perfect, but better than before)
– corrected some material names in cockpit.gmt
– corrected car height for showroom
– created missing .gdb (class) file
– created own .gdb file for the Agera GTR Cars so that they can now be driven together (Cup)
– moved Showroom.gtr and tyre file into main mod folder
– improved sound position
note : i found a lot more things wich could be improved, but I’m not interested in doing that because there are already better versions of the model.