Car for the SCCA Production Mod created by jd121449
Mod Infos :
Here is the Lotus Europa addon to the SCCA Production cars that have been released so far. Please read the genstring help file and report any bugs when you find them. This car uses the
sounds from the Lotus Elite, so most everyone will already have them and they are not included. All of the skins are from the original Spirit of 76 mod by the Core Team. Thanks to them for these cars and permission a long time ago to convert them! Any skin from that original mod will work with these cars as long as you name them correctly. I have tried to make these cars competetive with the other production cars so you may want to alter any physics you see fit for your own use.
Convert to GTL would be most appreciated by someone. (You know who! LOL)
Hope you like em!
update v2.1 :
Here is a little somthin’ somthin’ This update contains the wider chassis style 3 and superwide chassis style 4. Plus wheel style 7 and 8 that you need to use with the wider chassis styles. If you change the 5th position of the genstring to 3 or 4, and the 1st position of the genstring to 7 or 8, you will have the wider bodies and the bigger wheels. It also has 13 different style headlight covers which are explained in the genstring help file. They are controlled by the 7th genstring position.
There are a lot of small changes to the chassis to make them better appearing. You may notice some of them “Like the window frames” or maybe not.
IMPORTANT : ALL CARS MUST NOW HAVE 7 DIGITS IN THE GENSTRING OR YOU WILL CTD. ALSO IMPORTANT, YOU MUST CHANGE ANY HDC FILE THAT YOU ARE USING, UNDER THE SUSPENSION SECTION TO :
IF NOT THE WHEELS WILL BE OUT OF POSITION.
Let me know if anything is wrong.
Version 2.2 – updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de (January 2017) :
– added new powered head and rear lights
– reworked windows textures
– reworked / improved many material settings / texture assignments in .gmt files
– added Laptimer (Motec) and reworked tacho texture
– added / activated internal driver (available over Genstring #89)
– closed small gaps on internal middle mirror
– fixed transparent middle mirror (external cockpit)
– created specular textures for cockpit and body
– reworked / improved / corrected many values in .car files
– corrected rainscreen animation
– deleted some unused / multiple existing files
– packed team textures
– and some more i can’t remember…