GTR2 Conversion & updates by BenMK1
Original Track created by ceSniper for rFactor
thanks ceSniper for this nice track and permission to convert it.
Track Infos :
Maikita Roads is a fictional 18 km long country street course, along a cost, located somewhere in Iceland, Europe.
Infos from rFactor ReadMe :
This project began watching a Top Gear episode that was taking place in Iceland. I thought it would be nice to try to do something similar, and encouraged by my girlfriend I began work. There is a main road 18km long that goes around cliffs and mountains, another road going to a little town and the old road to the bottom of the mountains…now used for other activities…
There are some work areas with bumps, pay attention to trafic signs in order to slow down. Thare are some twisty areas and some fast ones, be careful on the fast ones since an accident can send you down the cliffs. It is dedicated to my girlfriend Maika, who also tested the track and the reason why it all began, hence the “Maikita roads” name, location Iceland. Since is very up north, night time is pretty short.
I hope you enjoy it.
updates v1.01 :
– fixed double car shadows on mountains
– AIW with new groove (the most curves), corrected AI DryLine (better speed), track width, working TimeTrial, and other problems
– All LODs with track Layout
– bug: double car shadows on track and mountains
– integrated start light
– integrated a not visible underground material, so when you have a crash, and car is go up the hill, you come return to the road
– integrated a not visible barriere for any curves
– integrated backround material to close any holes in the mountain
– integrated nightlight for the Petrol Station
– light for ambulance, and any yellow warning flash lights
– Rain Reflect
This track need a long time for loading! When driving with many cars, in first lap the fps is
not overall good. Run GTR2 with the RunAff tool, so you get better fps.