Mod created by TrackaHolics :
Ron123, Sidstalker, Stew2000, JCMacedo,
Junior Graphics, RSMIT69, DIMID, Sgthaarde
Model from EA NFS Shift Series
Mod Infos :
Mazda RX-7 Extreme 1992 with 11 different teams
Car Infos from Wiki :
The Mazda RX-7 is a front-engine, rear-drive sports car manufactured and marketed by Mazda from 1978-2002 across three generations—all noted for using a compact, lightweight Wankel rotary engine. The first RX-7 (1978–1985) was offered as two-passenger hatchback and as a 2+2 hatchback with “occasional” rear seats in some markets. The second generation (1985–1991) was offered in 2+2 hatchback as well as two-door convertible body configurations. The third generation RX-7 (1992-2002) (1993-1995 in the United States) was offered as a 2+2 hatchback and was noted for its engine’s sequential twin-turbochargers.
The third generation RX-7, FD (chassis code FD3S for Japan and JM1FD for the North American VIN), featured an updated body design. The 13B-REW was the first-ever mass-produced sequential twin-turbocharger system to export from Japan, boosting power to 255 PS (188 kW; 252 hp) in 1993 and finally 280 PS (206 kW; 276 hp) by the time production ended in Japan in 2002.
The sequential twin turbocharged system, introduced on this series in 1992, was extremely complex and was developed with the aid of Hitachi and previously used on the exclusive-to-Japan Cosmo series (1990-1996 JC-series). The system used two turbochargers, one to provide boost at low RPM,10 psi (0.7 bar) of boost from 1800 rpm. The second turbocharger activated in the upper half of the rpm range, during full throttle acceleration — at 4000 rpm to maintain 10 psi (0.7 bar) until redline. The changeover process occurred at 4500 rpm, with a momentary dip in pressure to 8 psi (0.6 bar), and provided semi-linear acceleration and a wide torque curve the throughout the entire rev range under “normal operation”.
updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de
Version 1.1 (19.11.2014) :
– improved driver feed position on pedals
– fixed peak-led to correct RPM (max 9000)
– fixed RPM bar-range (max 9000 RPM)
– improved seat-position
– increased RPM values (no more dropouts now)
– changed Transmission sounds
– changed default wing settings (Splitter 1-2, Rearwing 1-12) *
* the car was on default not driveable for me (rear always breaks out while braking) cause the wings where locked to 1 – i have stored the original .hdc file in the “Extras – backup” folder if you want set it back to original.
Installation Instructions :
extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and copy-paste the GameData folder to
your GTR2 main directory – allow to overwrite all existing folders / files with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
– this mod may only be hosted on http://trackaholics.forumotion.com and esport-racing.de
Ask for permission if you want to use our cars or parts of it for other projects !
TrackaHolics Forum :