GTR2 Conversion by derDumeklemmer
Monaco 1988 was build from the scratch for rFactor by Carrera.4 who kindly gave me his permisson to convert all his current and upcomming tracks to GTL/GTR2.
A very BIG “Thank you so much” for this kind offer!
– My biggest respect for his fantastic work –
Pls. notice the original rF-Release Notes in this archive.
We’re offering the result of all our working hours to all of you free of charge but we ask for one single fee from your side:
Pls. give a little respect to all these working hours all of us spend for free for your entertainment!
This project is a “take it as it is, or leave it”-release, pls. see EULA for more detailed information.
– Carrera.4 for his fantastic rF version
– FrankyBB for loading screens
– Greybrad for his helping hands in any kind of AIW issues
Track Infos from Wiki :
Circuit de Monaco is a street circuit laid out on the city streets of Monte Carlo and La Condamine around the harbour of the principality of Monaco. It is commonly referred to as “Monte Carlo” because it is largely inside the Monte Carlo neighbourhood of Monaco.
The circuit is used on two weekends in the month of May of each year to host the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix and Formula E Monaco ePrix (odd years) or Historic Grand Prix of Monaco (even years). Formula One’s respective feeder series over the years – Formula Two, Formula 3000 and today the GP2 Series – also visit the circuit concurrently with Formula One.
Virtual Track Features :
– Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlight
– Animated marshals
– Full featured GTR2 AIW for 36 cars
– Rain Feature
SPECIAL THANKS :
– DutchDevil for getting me started in conversion issues
– MotorfX and Greybrad for their kind AIW guidance
– My lovely wife for her patience and understanding.
..and all the guys I’m in contact due to conversion issues.
KNOWN ISSUES :
Version 1.1 (2015-07-05) :
– introduced skidmarks from AC version
Version 1.0 (2008-11-25) :
– initial GTR2 version