Mod v1.0 created by Ron123 / TrackaHolics
Model by Codemasters Grid Autosport
Version 2.0 by SiGi
Teams and physic updates created by Stimpy
(see included ReadMe files in Team Folders)
Sounds created by NIL (from DRM Revial Mod)
Mod Infos :
Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R Group A (1991) with overall 7 different teams
Car Infos from Wiki :
The R32 GT-R was first produced in 1988 including prototype cars. The first six Nismos were built in 1989. The other 554 NISMO GT-Rs were all built in 1990 and were all Gunmetal Grey in color. The RB26DETT engine actually produced ~320 PS (316 hp), but it was understated due to the Japanese car makers’ “gentlemen’s agreement” not to exceed 280 PS (276 hp). The engine was designed for ~500 hp in racing trim, and then muzzled by the exhaust, boost restriction, and ECU. After this increase the car would put out ~310 hp (~230 kW) and could do 0–100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.7 seconds and the quarter mile in 12.8 seconds.
The GT-R had a significantly larger intercooler, larger brakes, and aluminium front guards and bonnet. Other distinguishing features include flared front and rear wheel arches. More supportive seats were fitted, and the turbo boost gauge and digital clock were removed from inside the instrument cluster. The clock was replaced with a torque meter that indicated how much torque was being delivered to the front wheels (0%–50%). Oil temp, voltage, and turbo boost gauges were fitted just above the climate control.
The Porsche 959 was Nissan’s target when designing the GT-R. The chief engineer, Naganori Ito, intended to use the car for Group A racing, so the design specification was drawn up in conjunction with a copy of the Group A rules. The Nordschleife production car record at the time of development was 8’45” – set by a Porsche 944. Nissan test driver Hiroyoshi Katoh reset the record with a time of 8’20”. Best Motoring managed 8’22″38.
Version 2.0 – reworked by SiGi (March 2017) :
– reworked cockpit (texture settings, steering wheel, motec etc.)
– created new cockpit chassis
– created cockpit windows
– reworked some texture settings on chassis parts
– created new wheel / rim textures and reworked texture settings
– created new wheel styles
– created new powered lights and textures
– created new structure for yellow head lights (textures, gmts and cas file)
– separated rear wing from chassis
– renamed some .gmt files
– added new shadow file
– reworked .CAS file
– added new damage file
– added new sounds
– reworked .car files
– added new physics *
– separated wheel parts to own .gtr file
– corrected expo floor (height and shadow position)
– zipped team files (dds) to .gtr
– and some more i can’t remember…
* new hdc, gearbox, suspensions and tires, i used the updated engine file by stimpy and took some values from his .hdc.
Installation Instructions :
delete first any previous versions of this mod out of your GTR2\GameData\Teams\Race Grid 2\… directory.
then extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and copy-paste the GameData folder to
your GTR2 main directory – allow to overwrite all existing folders / files with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
– this mod may only be hosted on http://trackaholics.forumotion.com and esport-racing.de
Ask for permission if you want to use our cars or parts of it for other projects !
TrackaHolics Forum :