Barner Wood Raceway was build from the scratch for rF by nikeface with support of DW12345.
nikeface kindly gave me his permission to convert this beautiful track to GTR2.
A very BIG “Thank you so much” for this kind offer!
– My biggest respect for his fantastic work –
Pls. notice the original rF-Release Notes in this archive.
We’re offering the result of all our working hours to all of you free of charge but we ask for one single fee from your side:
Pls. give a little respect to all these working hours all of us spend for free for your entertainment!
This project is a “take it as it is, or leave it”-release, pls. see EULA for more detailed information.
– Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlight
– Animated marshals
– Full featured GTR2 AIW for 48 cars
– Rain Reflections
– nikeface & DW12345 for original rF build
– FrankyBB & dieLocke for LODs
– DutchDevil for getting me started in conversion issues
– MotorfX and Greybrad for their kind AIW guidance
– Dumeklemmerin for her patience and understanding.
..and all the guys I’m in contact due to conversion issues.
– even more strict cut warnings in chicanes as req. by Pilsbierbude.de
– added some missing gdb values
– more strict cut warnings in chicanes
– initial GTR2 version