Original Mod created by www.ausmodders.com.au
Converted to GTL by Rizmal
Physics tweaked by John (a.k.a) Speedracer_GTL
GTR2 Version by Samurai7
Mod Infos :
I just converted it from GTL to GTR2 with some help from Ron123, john, Dark side, Ikszde and fisheracing. I put Alpine 110 tyres on the Torana, and 65 Vette tyres on the Falcon and Charger (as was sugested by gazman) to make it feel closser to rFactor version.
You can find original tyres in GTL version of the mod.
1) Engines boosted to compensate for GTL’s drivetrain drag.
2) Tyres borrowed from the Capri RS2600 & adjusted for diameter & width.
3) HDC tweaked – various things, weight & inertia mainly.
4) Extra final drive ratios borrowed from BL72 v1.3.
5) Emaps & cpits by 6string ; Thank you – very nice.
6) Biks & Icons for race cars by bcfcdave.
7) TICTOC – graphics updates
Thank you to the following for helping with suggestions & advice. Plus encouragement.
These files are complete for now, and please bear in mind no permissions have been sought or granted by Ausmodders, & to be perfectly honest, I don’t think permission will be given going by their response to someone asking the question in regard to GTR2 on their web site.
GTR2 updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de (14.12.2014) :
– improved needle sizes (analogue gauges)
– improved hood-view on Holden
– added required files to run the car without GTL-GTR2 Mod
– updated ReadMe