Mod created by Ron123 / TrackaHolics
Model by Codemasters
Skins by Codemasters from Dirt 3 and Rally Dirt
Car Infos :
The model range included coupé and convertible body styles, as well as being the first 3 Series to be produced in sedan and wagon/estate body styles. It was powered by four-cylinder petrol, six-cylinder petrol and six-cylinder diesel engines, the latter a first for the 3 Series. The E30 325iX model was the first 3 Series to have all-wheel drive.
The first BMW M3 model was built on the E30 platform and was powered by the high-revving BMW S14 four-cylinder petrol engine, which produced 175 kW (235 bhp) in its final European-only iteration. The BMW Z1 roadster was also based on the E30 platform.
for detailed BMW E30 M3 Group A (1987) Specifications, read here
Mod Infos :
This Mod contains the BMW M3 E30 Rally Group A (1987) Model with 10 different Teams
Installation Instructions :
extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and copy-paste the GameData folder to
your GTR2 main directory – allow to overwrite all existing folders / files with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
– this mod may only be hosted on http://trackaholics.forumotion.com and esport-racing.de
Ask for permission if you want to use our cars or parts of it for other projects !
All copyrights belong to their respective owners.
TrackaHolics Forum :
v1.0 – updates by stimpy :
– updated windows specular
– updated body specular, personally I don’t like the shiny DX9 specular…inside the “DX9 Specular” folder are the original files, just copy into the BMW E30 Rally folder if you don’t like my updated version.
– updated rally tire tread
– added rainscreen
– 3 different headlight styles
Ron123 : modfather
This skin/mod is ONLY available to be hosted on Trackaholics Den or unless permission granted from me or administrator.
I accept no responsibility for losses or damage resulting from the use of any version of my skins/mods.
This skin/mod is to be distributed free for non-commercial purposes.
v1.1 – updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de (November 2019) :
– added updates by stimpy
– revised .car files (values, added Genstring Help, etc…)
– re-centered and corrected steering wheel position (external and internal)
– reworked powered lights texture (now more brighter)
– revised some material settings for internal cockpit
– adjusted expo floor shadow and position
– small adjustments on .aud (sound) file
– updated ReadMe, Sim-Files and added Template Folder