2011-2012 Racing Miku x GSR BMW Z4 E89 GT300 Remastered
Mod created by IZUKON
The car can be single driven (installed as standalone) or as addon for the Japan SGT300 Mod
Changes in 4.0 :
– 2011 ver. remastered. Hatsune Miku BMW Z4 updated into R8 Motegi version.
– 2011 ver. body revisioned into GSR-like version.
– 2012 ver. Implemented and added.
– 2012 No. 0 Hatsune Miku BMW Z4 added.
– 2012 No. 4 Project mirai BMW Z4 added.
– 2012 BBS Rims Black implemented for both #0 and #4.
– 2012 BBS Rims Black motion blur effects in-game implemented.
– New headlights (always-on) implemented for both 2011 and 2012.
– New Realistic Engine sound implemented on both 2011 and 2012.
– Remastered cockpit for both 2011 and 2012 implemented.
– 2012 Physics implemented. 2011 Physics re-enhanced.
The 2012 BMW Z4 GT300 (aka BMW Z4 GT3 2011) is a fully modified version of the 2011 BMW Z4 GT300 (aka BMW Z4 GT3 2010). The modified BMW Z4 GT3 2011 is not an original content from SHIFT2U or EA. Modifications are created by izukon, Shadow Explorer, and zumlee.
Changes in 2.0
– Brake Disc Texture changed.
– Engine sound’s volume for external view increased.
– New Itasha fictional skins added along with the unofficial 2012 HatsuneMiku BMW Z4 GT300.
Special Thanks to :
elMariachi90 (Superb Engine Sounds!)
Akiba No.1 (I had fun there – will go back soon!)
Autobacs Super GT
and to all Racing Miku & Super GT fans out there!