Brazilian Stock Car Championship 2012 / 2015 for GTR2
GTR2 Conversion by Merlin75
This is my conversion of Reiza Studio’s Game Stockcar.
All credits go to Reiza Studios for these nice cars.
BSCC Championship Infos from Wiki :
In 2011, Peugeot re-entered the championship announced with the 408 sedan model, replacing the 307. In 2012, Chevrolet introduced the Chevrolet Sonic as its competing model. The category announced changes for 2012 season, dropping the Super Final system. The scoring system was also changed, with the top twenty drivers in each race being awarded points. For the 2016 season, General Motors announced the Chevrolet Cruze as the replacement for the Sonic. In 2017, Peugeot announced its retirement from the competition leaving Chevrolet as the lone automaker to compete in the series in which all drivers now use identical Cruze models, making it a one-make style championship in South American stock car racing.
v1.01 – updates by SiGi (February 2017) :
– zipped all team textures (dds) to .gtr (also the showroom files)
– added new mirror texture for a more clean view
– added new motec texture for gear display
– updated some values in .car files (eyepoint, seat, sw type, driver, feed on pedals and Laptime size)
– updated .gdb file
– added 2015 Teams / Skins (found on trippteam server without ReadMe, all credits to the unknown creator)
extract with WinRAR or else and drop the GameData folder into your
GTR2 main-directory – allow to overwrite existing one with “YES ALL” – done.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
All copyrights belong to their respective owners.