Track Infos from Wiki :
The Buriram International Circuit (known as Chang International Circuit for commercial purposes, but listed by its non-commercial name because of alcohol restrictions in some countries) is a motorsport race track in Buriram, Buriram Province, Thailand. The circuit was opened in 2014. This is the first FIA Grade 1 and FIM Grade A circuit in Thailand. The track’s primary corporate sponsor is Chang Beer, named the track as part of the sponsorship; however, because of laws regarding alochol sponsorship in France and Qatar, the circuit uses the non-commercial name in FIM documentation.
Original author for GTL : Barcika
GTR2 Conversion by Neel Jani
I thank Barcika who kindly gave me permission for the conversion of his
circuit version GTL to the platforms GTR2, Race07 series & Automobilista.
Conversion & Enhancement :
– Creating Load Image & Icon
– Cross-section of the track (T0s0.gmt) in 13 parts
– Night lighting
– Update AIW, (teleport & Alpha Groove)
– Modification of the shadows in the (TRK) I took the modification that LongLiveGTR2 had done, and I modified again, for better FPS
– Adding rainreflections
Maximum number of cars : 36
update v1.1 :
– Creating and adding to the turn 9 3D object! (Chang International Circuit – Destination of Speed)
Do not forget to thank also the original author Barcika, without his work of realization, this circuit would not be available.
also thanks to :
SimBin for GTR2