GTR2 Conversion and revised by Merlin75
DRM Group 5 Revival Mod created by DRM Modding Team for rFactor
Mod Infos :
Here’s my conversion of the DRM Revival from rFactor.
– added some community skins for the Porsche 935 Teams and additional headlights for the LM Porsche’s.
Videos, Screenshots and Skins :
Sound and CAM-Files
3D-Mesh, Texture, Physic, InGame-Implementation and the rest
The 3D-Mesh of the BMW 320 Chassis from faderone, thanks, great work !
3D-Modell Lancia Turbo, modified 3D-Mesh, Copyright by Codemasters / SimBin.
Some infos to the real DRM Championship :
The Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft with all the group 5 cars, was a huge magnet foraudiences at the end of the late 70´s and early 80´s. Drivers like Hans Heyer, Hans Joachim Stuck, Rolf Stommelen, Harald Ertl made this race series. And also internationally known.
As a small child I was standing at the edge of the track, watching these monsters with big eyes, this time went by too fast. The memories are only a few and faded. Luckily ISI created an excellent platform To race worldwide with these machines around the virtual racetracks , bringing the old cars with a “little” effort back to life.
extract with WinRAR or else and drop the content of the GTR2 folder into your
GTR2 main-directory – allow to overwrite existing one with “YES ALL” – done.
updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de (04.08.2013) :
– arranged All-in-One Install-Package
– added required files to run the cars without GTL-GTR2 Mod
– updated .gdb file to so you can run all cars together in one class
– fixed CTD with some Porsche 935 Teams
– added internal driver arms *
– fixed internal driver position on Lancia Team Kraus Hifi *
* thanks to engvafonso who found this issues and posted how to fix !