The “craftsman Tool” to work on ENG & GRB files.
– enter, edit, visualize Performance curves
– numeric and graphic editing possibility
– generate and auto-calculate Engine data
– determine / generate gear ratio and axle (drive) ratio
– ISI-engine-conformal Output
Excel basic knowledge is very meaningful as a condition for the work with this Tool.
1. Page (“calculator”)
0 – 10000 UPM – static Values!
note that this version of ENG-Calculator is workable only for RPM ́s between 0 and 10000 with stepping 250 RPM
Change the values (similar to the indication of Nm in the ENG FILE)
These values are transferred automatically to the diagram. (realtime) – Or change the diagram by mouse-drag on the indexed points, the values are transferred automatically to the NM List.
These values serve only for the representation of horse power and are automatically generated.
These generated valueas are automatically shown in the diagramm as well, please do not change anything here!
drag power :
These values serve for the determination of the dragging moment and are automatically generated. These generated values are automatically shown in the diagram as well.
The blue curve is the torque curve (see key). change the diagram by mouse-drag on the indexed points, all values are transferred automatically to the NM / PS / drag power List.
Please do not change the pink and orange curves
speed limiter strategy
Static values for info, static values for certain engine characteristics, automatically generated values for certain engine characteristics will be illustrated and can be entered.
The fields are self-describing 🙂
2. Page (“EXPORT in ENG-FILE”)
the final code for the ENG-file is automatically produced.
3. Page (“GRB calculator”)
here you can determine the transmission and axles. With the maximum engine speed calculated before (in ENG) and an indication of the tire dimension, the respective speed is spent at the same time in km/h. (mathematically, without any air resistance)
4. Page (“EXPORT in GRB-FILE”)
the final code for the GRB-file is automatically produced.
FINALLY….please attend generally
– enter values – follow notation!
– edit only “calculator” and “GRB_calculator”
– use your brain, watch out for cross-references
– this version of ENG-Calculator is workable only for RPM ́s between 0 and 10000 with stepping 250
– recommeded values ar only approximated values fine tuning is assumed 🙂
use Microsoft Excel2003 or Excel 2000
Please proceed carefully, backup copies are recommend!
enjoy ya workaround !!