physic update for the Eurocup Renault Mégane V6 Trophy 2005 by Echomaster
this physic patch contains :
– Renault V4Y 24V V6 Engine – The Sadev SL90 M
– Gearbox and Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Tires
*Maximum Speed : 239.20 km/h or -148.63 mph with 3.875 :1 final drive
(datas from Renault Motorsports)
*SADEV SL90 GEARBOX
Technical details :
– 6,5 or 4 speed sequential dog ring gearbox
– Maxi engine torque: 550N.m (398 lbs/Ft)
– Sadev final drive 9×35
– Gear teeth are 20 mm wide, straight cut on 90mm centres
– Variable ratios
– Self-locking diff with a choice of ramp angles and preload settings
– Tripods output or 108mm lobro
– Specific aluminum housing
– Specific clutch shaft
– Splash lubrication
– Weight: 60kg (without oil)
– Cooling circuit pump
– Bell housing
– Gear display and cut off system
the perfect “pocket rocket” for short and medium lenght tracks.
requires the default installation of the Eurocup Renault Mégane V6 Trophy 2005
copy content of my folder to your Megane folder. Make first a backup from your original files !
I use the 350Z sound file (.aud) on the Megane for 3 reasons :
1. the Megane Engine is a Nissan Motorsports (Nismo) and Renault Motorsports joint project.
2. the racing Nismo 350Z and Renault Megane Trophy Eurocup uses the same 24V 3.5Liter V6.
3. last but not least if you check on youtube, the cockpit and exterior sounds of the Megane Trophy Cup Car is much closer to the ingame 350Z sounds than the original ones.
That’s all folks,