Mod created by scca1981
The FM Civic Cup is a semi-fictional spec racing cup based on the Honda Civic EG6.
The car is powered by the B18c6 V-Tec mated to a factory spec sealed 5 speed transmission.
* Previous Gear Patch installed mandatory
* Sequential Shifting removed
* Pit refueling fixed – Due to no negative tq in engine file
* Exterior view textures edited for size (better FPS)
* Two Additional Wheel styles added – SEE WHEEL GUIDE IN PAINT KIT
* Fixed taillights to more reflect real life car
* Few banners and wheels changed on stock skins
You do not need to delete version 1.0
You can overwrite with 1.1 (make sure to overwrite everything)
Previous user released skins are 100% compatible with 1.1
Drop the gamedata folder into your main (x:\GTR2) directory and allow any overwrite.
Original Model – Jezoh
Skins + Sounds – HPI-rcr
Template Shading – Street
Engine + Gearing – thrall555
Simbin and ISI
Presented by Fallout Motorsports
Legal Notice :
Install all content at own risk. We are not responsible for any damages caused by use.
All content is copyright its respective owner(s). No modifications or conversions may be publicly released without permission.
This mod may not be sold for profit.
This mod may be distributed pending all original files are intact.