Mod created by Merlin75
This mod includes the FIA GT1, FIA GT3 and ALMS Ford GT2 race cars.
Base model is taken from NFS Pro Street and reworked by me.
Car Infos from Wiki :
The Ford GT is an American mid-engine two-seater sports car manufactured and marketed by Ford for model year 2005 in conjunction with the company’s 2003 centenary. The Ford GT began production again from the 2017 model year.
The Ford GT has been campaigned in various racing venues. These include:
- A highly modified GT was raced in 2006 and 2007 in Super GT’s GT300 class in Japan powered by a 3.5 L Ford Zetec-R engine produced by Cosworth in the mid-1990s for Formula One.
- A Swiss team Matech Concepts entered three Ford GTs modified to GT3 class specifications in the FIA GT3 European Championship. Matech won the Teams title in the 2008 Championship.
- Atlanta-based Robertson Racing entered a Doran-built Ford GT-R in the American Le Mans Series GT class (formerly GT2). The team made its first 24 Hours of Le Mans appearance in 2011, scoring 3rd position overall in the GTE Am Class.
- Black Swan Racing entered a Falken Tires-sponsored Ford GT-R in the GT2 class in the American Le Mans Series during the 2008 season.
- Ford Chip Ganassi Racing is currently running 4 factory-supported Ford GTs. Two in the FIA World Endurance Championship under the LMGTE Pro class and two in the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship in the GTLM class during the 2016, 2017 and 2018 seasons.
- read more
simply copy all the files into your X:\GTR2\GAMEDATA folder.
– base model EA NFS Pro Street
– Sounds made by Thinlane_T
special thanks to the following people for their help to realize this mod:
– Ghanja – Raeder Motorsport and Robertson Racing skins
– *Stalker – Matech GT Racing
– topgun – Marc VDS Racing
– skylinemanning – fantasy skins
It’s not allowed to host this mod on any other site than Nogrip.
Changing or modifying any of the included parts is also not allowed.
If you want to use the cars in other mods or skinpacks ask for permission first.