Mod created by TrackaHolics / Ron123
Model by EA NFSS2
reworked by SiGi
Monster Energy from Shift2
the other two were made by Ron123
Mod Infos :
Ford Mustang GT 2010 Team Monster Energy / Falken Tire with 3 Teams.
The original shift model wasn’t mapped, also it had gaps between parts. I think this model was an after thought and a quick knock up by shift.
Car Infos from NFS Shift :
The Monster Energy/Falken Tire Ford Mustang GT is a race car developed by Team Monster Energy. Being based on the fifth generation Mustang GT, it is equipped with a supercharged 4.6L Aluminator V8, and Vaughn Gittin Jr. was crowned as the 2010 Formula Drift series champion driving it.
updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de :
Version 1.1 (November 2018) :
– renamed all mod files (gmt, dds, materials aso.) from Falken Mustang to “Mustang GT ME” *
– reworked all wheel parts (material settings and position)
– reworked some material settings for body and cockpit parts
– cutted unneeded parts from cockpit chassis
– created internal cockpit windows
– added missing gear shift for internal cockpit
– created backfire
– created new CAS file
– improved some values in .car files
– reworked damage file
– improved default gear settings
– corrected expo floor height
– separated wheel parts to own .gtr file
– and some more i can’t remember…
* originally I did not want to revise this car again, just put it online. but i recognized that there is another, very similar model (Falken Tire Ford Mustang GT). after a short search I found the original model from Shift here.
that’s why i renamed the files so that now the models in GTR2 differ better…and while I was at it, I’ve just reworked a few things 🙂
Version 1.01 (06.01.2015) :
– corrected Bar/Light Range Values on Motec Display
– added new Mustang Sounds by Thinlane T
– updated ReadMe, Sim-Files and added Template Folder
Installation Instructions :
extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and copy-paste the GameData folder to
your GTR2 main directory – allow to overwrite all existing folders / files with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
– this mod may only be hosted on http://trackaholics.forumotion.com and esport-racing.de
Ask for permission if you want to use our cars or parts of it for other projects !
TrackaHolics Forum :