Track Infos from Wiki :
Fuji Speedway is a motorsport race track standing in the foothills of Mount Fuji, in Oyama, Suntō District, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan. It was built in the early 1960s. In the 1980s, Fuji Speedway was used for the FIA World Sportscar Championship and national racing. Originally managed by Mitsubishi Estate Co., Fuji Speedway was acquired by Toyota Motor Corporation in 2000. The circuit hosted the Formula One Japanese Grand Prix in 2007, after an absence of 30 years, replacing the Suzuka Circuit, owned by Honda. After Fuji Speedway hosted the 2008 race, the Japanese Grand Prix returned to Suzuka for the 2009-onward races. The Super GT Fuji 500 km race is held at the racetrack on Golden Week.
GTR2 Conversion by Jaapjanjoost
Original Track build from scratch by Katsuo for rFactor
I want to thank Katsuo for making this wonderful track and given my permission for the conversion to GTR2 and to publish this track on the internet.
what have been done :
* Conversion from rFactor to GTR2
* changed the AIW so cars do not crash in the pillars of the pit building
* made the start lights functional and changed one row from red to green lights
* made the pit out light functional
* copy the mesh of the pit out to make a pit in light
* Rain reflections
* Full featured GTR2 AIW
* Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlight
Installation Instructions :
extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and drop the
track-folder into your GTR2\GameData\Locations\…directory – done.