WEC Version created by ilu2404
GTR2 Conversion by Jaapjanjoost
Original Track build from scratch by Katsuo for rFactor
I want to thank Katsuo for making this wonderful track and given my permission for the conversion to GTR2 and to publish this track on the internet.
Track Infos from Wikipedia :
Fuji Speedway is a motorsport race track standing in the foothills of Mount Fuji, in Oyama, Suntō District, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan. It was built in the early 1960s. In the 1980s, Fuji Speedway was used for the FIA World Sportscar Championship and national racing. Originally managed by Mitsubishi Estate Co., Fuji Speedway was acquired by Toyota Motor Corporation in 2000. The circuit hosted the Formula One Japanese Grand Prix in 2007, after an absence of 30 years, replacing the Suzuka Circuit, owned by Honda. After Fuji Speedway hosted the 2008 race, the Japanese Grand Prix returned to Suzuka for the 2009-onward races. The Super GT Fuji 500 km race is held at the racetrack on Golden Week.
what have been done :
* Conversion from rFactor to GTR2
* changed the AIW so cars do not crash in the pillars of the pit building
* made the start lights functional and changed one row from red to green lights
* made the pit out light functional
* copy the mesh of the pit out to make a pit in light
* Rain reflections
* Full featured GTR2 AIW
* Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlight
Version 1.2 – 2008/07/12
* Corrected the pit lights – NeelJani
* Make the AI cars a little faster for more competition – Jaapjanjoost
Version 1.1 – 2008/06/21
* Corrected the AIW file with right settings of the safety car – Khan1670
* Corrected the AIW file with better garage spots in the pit building – Khan1670
* Changed maximum vehicles from 30 to 45 – Jaapjanjoost
* Changed material bricked grass in i.e. corner 1 and 2 to grass instead of road – Jaapjanjoost
* Corrected rain reflection to be less green – Jaapjanjoost
Version 1.0 – 2008/06/20
* Conversion of rFactor track to GTR2 – Jaapjanjoost
Version 1.3 – changes by ilu2404 :
– repacked Data
– scratch built AIW
-> 90 cars, 45 Pit Spots, 2 cars per Pit
-> added groove alpha
– adjusted mapping settings of road materials
Great Track for big fields as Passing works very well on Fuji.
The Track is wide, has tricky corners and a very long straight.
Perfect for Multiclass Racing.
Installation Instructions :
extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and drop the track-folder into your GTR2\GameData\Locations\…directory – done.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
All copyrights belong to their respective owners.