Mod created by sunalp2
Add-on car for the GTL-GTR2 Mod by scca1981
Mod Infos :
I’ve always liked the MKII Jag, I even owned one once.
As soon as I bought GTL and earned enough credits to buy one, I jumped in it expecting to win races. It didn’t happen. The MKII was never sold from the factory with a 4.2 litre engine, but it is definitely an easy transplant. The car is now much more competitive in its class and as a result more fun to drive. Included are 6 cars: 5 are fantasy and #32 is an Australian Historic racer.
– Sounds by DucFreak
– Interior texture upgrade by DucFreak
– 6 wheel sets: Chrome Wires, Black and Grey Painted Wires & Minilites and two sets of Steel Wheels courtesy of thebrace.
– Racing mirrors by se7en
– New woodrim steering wheel by me
– Removed wipers by me
– 5 speed gearbox
– 7000 rpm rev limit
– 265 bhp & 5750 rpm
Thanks to the Legends Mod Brothers for permission to use their files.
Physics updates are minimal :
– Detuned E Type engine, and fitted E Type tyres
– Body weight increased but Center of Gravity lowered
– Ride height lowered slightly
To use this you will need the GTL-GTR2 Mod by scca1981
Extract to your main GTR2 folder
I hope you enjoy this car.