a TRD Conversion by *Com8*
release date : 19.01.2009
includes ALMS and GP layout
– Codemasters for the original trackbase
– SLN and the Loneley for great textures and models
– VLM for flying objects (your biggest fan!)
– 6e66o for keeping me updated with track textures
– Thorsten Rueter from the Pits for GP trackcams
– Mr. DutchDevil for AIW and marshalls
– Luigi for ALMS 2008 cams
– derDumeklemmer for support
– community members supporting me through all those years
– my girlfriend who is the greatest person on this planet
Track Infos from Wiki :
WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca (previously known as Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and Laguna Seca Raceway) is a paved road racing track in central California used for both auto racing and motorcycle racing, built in 1957 near both Salinas and Monterey, California, United States.
The racetrack is 2.238 miles (3.602 km) long, with a 180 feet (55 m) elevation change. Its eleven turns are highlighted by the circuit’s signature turn, the downhill-plunging “Corkscrew” at Turns 8 and 8A. A variety of racing, exhibition, and entertainment events are held at the raceway, ranging from superkarts to sports car racing to music festivals.
The name Laguna Seca is Spanish for “dry lagoon”: the area where the track now lies was once a lake, and the course was built around the dry lake bed. After the course was reconfigured, two artificial ponds were added.
change-log Version 1.2 :
– updated curbs (new modeled and remapped) to 2008 spec
– remapped track surface
– retextured many parts of the track (infield/outside etc.)
– new modeled buildings
– new trackcams by Thorsten Rueter
– added ALMS version with nightlights and adboards
– custom skies for daylight by 6e66o
– added ambient sounds
– fixed flickering ads on bridges by remapping
– fixed tree popup on hill
– smoothened tree materials
– reworked sandtraps and gravelpits
Installation Instructions :
extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and drop the
track-folder into your GTR2\GameData\Locations\…directory – done.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
All copyrights belong to their respective owners.