Lancia Fulvia HF 1200 / 1600
GTR2 Conversion by whoops
Add-on car for the GTL-GTR2 Mod by scca1981
Mod Infos (Version 0.11) :
First off many thanks to DBstreet (Diego) for letting me bring his hard work to GTL-GTR2 by SCCA1981.
This version comes with the original 1200 & 1600 cars, plus 13 skins of my own (total of 15 cars). Anybody wishing to do skins for this MOD will have to download DBstreets MOD as that has the templates included. Also in this MOD is the orginal readme, this goes more into deph of the people who helped on the orginal MOD. Again many thanks to them also.
Bugs, trivia but here goes:
– no rev counter needle
– some of the wheels (depending on which ones you use) show through the side of the arch from time to time.
I don’t think this detracts from what I found to be really fun cars to thrash round as many tracks as I could !
Version 0.12 – updates by SiGi (26.10.2010) :
– fixed / removed wrong placed MoTeC from Cockpit.gmt
– added new MoTeC (set right entries in .cas and .car-files)
– added / activated Peak-LED (Rev-Limiter)
– fixed sweeping front-wheels through fender (raised chassis-height)
– fixed viewable wheels and external driver (corrected LOD values in cas-file)
– enlarged tacho-needles
– added exhaust smoke
– updated volumes in aud-file
– renamed wrong slot-numbers (added missing year 65 to slot 991 and 993)
– added 5 bonus skins painted by whoops
i tested this mod (as usual i do with all) before adding it to our eSR database and thought it was worth to correct this as it was not much work for me, hope this is ok….
Install / Deinstall infos :
A basic installation of the GTL-GTR2 Mod mod by scca1981 is required !
if you have a previous version of this car installed delete it first out of the
GTR2\GameData\Teams\GTL-GTR2\TC-65\ directory (delete the folder “Lancia Fulvia HF”)
then extract the new version with WinRAR or else and drop the GameData folder into your
GTR2 main-directory, allow to overwrite existing one when asked with “YES ALL” – done.