GTR2 Conversion by N2LO
Dan Olbuck for the origianl NR2003 layout
Brent Adams who Dan credits with the inspiration for this track
Dave Noonan for 3DSimED and Trackmaker
Strava for his GTL Groove tool
Joe03 from Jnsonline.com for teaching me to do my own nightlighting
Zarker99 for the awewsome fog effect during rain
richard_n413 For the tip on changing the Pit Row Speeds
see original ReadMe for more infos…
Track Infos (from original NR2003 ReadMe) :
This is an original version of historic Lime Rock Park Mountain Course in Lakeville, CT. The Mountain Course was planned when the track was first built in 1957, but never completed. This version is not accurate to the original – I have cut down trees and paved the forest. Track layout is from satellite imaging and topographic maps, the best data I could find. The course is 2.93 miles in length and sports 11 turns and 200 feet/62 meters of elevation change. This configuration provides a frontstretch length of over 3,000 feet/940 meters.
GTR2 Track Features :
– Working Start, Pitin and Pitout lights
– Rain reflections
– Fully working rain line for AI
– Low Level (Moon) Night Lighting
– Flag marshals
– Road Course versions supports 50 car fields
– Fully Operational paceCar
includes 2 different Versions :
– Lime Rock Park Mountain (default with lower fps)
– Lime Rock Park Mountain Lite with reworked trk files to rid the track of tree shadows and TSO being rendered in mirror for better fps
– needs better cams
– set Track draw distance needs to be set to atleast “far” for the fog settings in the rain
If you find anything that needs my attention please PM me here at NoGrip or leave me a message in the forums.
– AIW updated
This fixes the Online CTD issue I have enclosed AIW for both the Regular Mountain course and the Graphic Lite version.
I would like to thank ZeZeZoom for testing this for me. He has been a great help.
Very soon look for GTL version and a Race07 version of Limerock Mountain course.
cam updates by Luigi – 21/08/2007 :
– added new cams for the regular and the lite course, created by Luigi
Extract this zip into your GTR2/GameData/Locations folder.
It may ask to overwrite Limerock folder, allow as it will not intefere with any excisting Limerock tracks.