GTR2 Conversion by BillBro
Original track created by MadCowie for SimRaceWay
Track Infos :
Madeena Al Bahar is a fictional 4.615 km long street circuit, located somewhere in Dubai.
What I’ve done :
– Converted to GTR2
– Adjusted textures
– Adjusted the .aiw – Cleaned up the corridors, set the pace car positions, reworked the pits / garages, added racing groove, removed lots of skid marks
– Corrected all material names for proper response (tire walls, fences, etc.)
– Added a grid walk
– Removed the group 2 cameras
– Corrected the timing for the start and pit lights
Hope you like the results. The .gdb is currently set for a maximum of 22 cars.
The garages can support up to 44, but the pits area is very tight, and cars crash into one another coming in
at the end of the race. I’d suggest leaving it at 22 if you’re using the pits.
updates by BenMK1 :
In this package is the complete track.
• AIW: Groove and Teleport new, Timetrial working, max. 50 cars, FuelUse, AI Speed faster
• TRK: Correcting any Shadow Material, Full Mirror detail
• GDB: small correcting (check the original Readme for max cars, 22 or 44, or with this fix 50)
• Create Barriere for 5 curves (only for the fence, AI often crashing in this)
• Skyboxi and Sea
• Create MadThmb.tga and MadeenaAlBaharTrack.bmp
• and other small things
• Laptime: AI Speed GT class 100% ~1:54
With 50 cars after Qualy you have to wait a little bit before the last 6 cars in the Pit. One car is not go into Pit.
Go to the Folder: …\GTR2\GameData\Locations\MadeenaAlBahar
Then copy the new files in the Folder and overwrite.
thanks to BillBro for converting the track to GTR2 and giving me the permission to update it.