GTR2 Conversion by ZWISS
– original track by Microprose
– conversion to rFactor by TTTTT
– GTR2 LODS by FrankBB and Blackhawk
– New AIW by Hubschrauber
Track Infos from Wiki :
It staged the Formula One French Grand Prix from 1991 (succeeding Circuit Paul Ricard) to 2008, and the 24-hour Bol d’Or motorcycle endurance events from 2000 to 2014 (succeeded by Circuit Paul Ricard). It hosted the French motorcycle Grand Prix in 1992, and the Superbike World Championship in 1991 and annually since 2003.
Magny-Cours has hosted several additional international championships, like the World Sportscar Championship, World Touring Car Championship, FIA GT Championship, World Series by Renault and Formula 3 Euroseries. Also, the FFSA GT Championship has visited the circuit since 1997.
A campus of the French engineering college Institut supérieur de l’automobile et des transports is also located on the circuit.
The virtual track:
This track was part of Grand Prix 4 by Microprose. TTTTT brought it to rFactor.
I tried everything to contact him for a long time now, but it seems he vanished from the modding community…
I decided to release it anyway… I ‘m sure he won’t mind, sicne his other tracks were brought to GTR2 eventually.
– basic conversion from rFactor to GTR2
– added skybox of Simbin track
– added gridwalk
– AIW fixes: pacecar, fueluse, racing groove, rain path.
– add rain reflection
– add animated marshalls
– unlocked track
– new racing groove
– new brake markers
– improved grass textures and gravel textures
– New AIW by Hubschrauber, tuning of material
update by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de (January 2019) :
– zipped gmt and dds files to .gtr