Original Circuit created by Papyrus for Grand Prix Legends
First conversion to GTR2 & GTL by Sunalp2
Changes, corrections & improvement for GTR2 by Neel Jani
Thank Sunalp2 for granted permissions
This version will not cause conflicts with the 67_Mexico Version by Sunalp2
Track Infos from Wikipedia :
The Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez is a 4.304 km (2.674 mi) motorsport race track in Mexico City, Mexico, named after the racing drivers Ricardo (1942–1962) and Pedro Rodríguez (1940–1971). The circuit got its name shortly after it opened when Ricardo Rodríguez died in practice for the non-Championship 1962 Mexican Grand Prix. Ricardo’s brother Pedro was also killed behind the wheel nine years later.
Since 2015, the track has once again hosted the Formula One Mexican Grand Prix, an event it previously hosted in two separate periods on a different layout, the last occasion of which was in 1992.
Version 1.1 :
– Correction, files appropriations V1.0
– Correction of the award shadows on some of the objects
Version 1.0 :
– reworked all trees
– new power line pole
– splitted parts out of track (wich were in one object), ordered it correctly and added night lightning to it
– added night lightning
– reworked garage parts and platforms
– improved land parts
– corrected some tire walls
– corrected AIW [Teleport]
– remade all the panels and sponsor banners, found on photos and videos of GP 1967
– added time vehicle to the scene
– added ambient sounds
– and a lot more textures…
Maximum number of cars : 36
I made these improvements from pictures and some videos of the Mexico GP 1967, two of these videos are with colours.
Thanks to Boblebric for some of these low-poly vehicles.
Thanks to Ladose for testing.
also thanks to :
SimBin for GTR2
Papyrus Original Author LPG