Im proudly present the conversion of the Gallardo Challenge from rFactor for GTR2
Mod Content :
* 30 Cars with Fantasy Drivers
* New Sounds
* New Bodywork (Diffusor etc.)
– Original mod for rFactor created by Auto-Art and IDT
– Converted to GTR2 by merlin75
Car Infos from Wikipedia :
In 2007, the Gallardo was entered in the FIA GT3 Championship, built by German motorsport specialists Reiter Engineering, who previously manufactured the Murciélago R-GT and the Diablo GTR Super Trophy racers. All the extra aerodynamic components were bolt-on parts, conforming with cost-effective regulations that meant the finished car had to closely resemble its road-going counterpart. Brembo racing brakes and OZ Racing wheels were also added. It was converted to rear wheel drive, other than when racing in the one-make Lamborghini Super Trofeo. The engine generated a maximum power output of 520 metric horsepower (382 kW; 513 hp) at 7,800rpm and 510 newton metres (376 lb⋅ft) of torque at 4,500 rpm.
simply copy the files to your GTR2 Folder…
– Auto-Art and IDT for creating this wonderful mod.
– IDT for the permission to convert this mod.
– All little helpers for reporting bugs.
– No Dirtscreen
Greetings from Germany
Kay aka merlin75
Mod History / change-log :
Version 1.1 :
* windshield fixed
* rims not showing up correctly fixed
* sounds modified
* diffusor changed
* frontwing struts removed
* brakeglow fixed
* mirrors fixed
* physics changed
* cockpitview driver arms added
* 2 rim styles added (red, black)
* rainscreen added
* various other changes on the texture files
special thanks to goresh for his help to fix most of the bugs
DO NOT EDIT OR USE FILES OF THIS MOD FOR OTHER MODS OR MODIFICATION WITHOUT PERMISSION !