Mod created by Zaomarano
This is a free Mod for GTR2 by Simbin. Use it at your own risk.
To install this mod you’ll need approximately 20 MB of free hard disk space.
– EA Sport produces such a good model and textures for Need For Speed Most Wanted
– Balnet let me to use his cockpit dashboard as a base
– Physics by Morning_wood
– Team Sparco & Team HKS painted by AntMAN12
– Team OMV, Team Redbull, Team RMi-Mitsubishi Racing & Team WRC-Advan painted by The Stigg
– Team Do-Luck, Team Ohlins & Trackdays Evos painted by myself
– Sound files built by myself
– And the fellow testers !
Car Infos from Wiki :
The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII was modified again in 2003 this time sporting 17″ grey Enkei wheels, Brembo brakes and Bilstein shocks to handle traction and a 5-speed manual gearbox with 280 PS (206 kW; 276 hp) (approx. 234 bhp (237 PS; 174 kW) to the wheels). Originally a one off model, sales were so successful in the U.S. that by 2005 it was available in four trims: the standard GSR model in Japan, the RS, 5-speed gearbox, and standard wheels (lacking excess components, such as interior map lights, power windows/doors, and radio), the SSL (with a sunroof, trunk mounted subwoofer, and leather seats), and the MR, which came with a revised front limited-slip differential, aluminum MR shift knob, handbrake with carbon fibre handle, 17 inch BBS wheels, aluminum roof, and a 6-speed manual gearbox. The new Evolution also sported chrome housing taillights and headlights.
– Only support the highest LOD
– Does not support 2D wheels
Installation Instructions :
extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and copy-paste the GameData folder to
your GTR2 main directory – allow to overwrite all existing folders / files with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
This mod can be freely distributed.
It is also authorized to make new skins with the attached templates.
Use this mod at your own risk. I will not be responsible for any damages caused.