GTR2 Conversion by gobi
– Tantra for creating the original track, back in F1c days, used for this conversion.
– EMG for the 2006er modifications in rF
– MotoFX for the helping had regarding AIW issues
– GTI-Heizer for HUD corner signs
– Gunar for GTL-BIK
– Sonic for the GTR2 LOD
– all the beta testers at altbierbude.de & pilsbierbude.de
Track Infos from Wiki :
Circuit de Monaco is a street circuit laid out on the city streets of Monte Carlo and La Condamine around the harbour of the principality of Monaco. It is commonly referred to as “Monte Carlo” because it is largely inside the Monte Carlo neighbourhood of Monaco.
The circuit is used on two weekends in the month of May of each year to host the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix and Formula E Monaco ePrix (odd years) or Historic Grand Prix of Monaco (even years). Formula One’s respective feeder series over the years – Formula Two, Formula 3000 and today the GP2 Series – also visit the circuit concurrently with Formula One.
Virtual Track Infos :
This Monaco version represent the 2006er layout with the chicane but still with the old pitlane.
It’s the F1C Tantra layout which was remodelled to 2006er version by the Euro Mod Group (EMG) for rF.
EMG’s Euro-Danny gave permission to convert it to GTL and celebrate our “Altbierbude-Supercup” on 2007-05-27.
Especially thanks for permission for GTR2-conversion!
– working Start-/Pitlights
– full size GTR2 grid (36 cars)
– animated marshals and spectators
– HUD corner signs
– GTL .BIK-Video
– rain reflections
– changed aiw file to support rolling start and Safetycar
– GTR2 style LOD
– not all the time a cut warning when using pitlane exit as shortcut
Version 1.01 :
– fixed hole behind Casino corner