GTR2 conversion of the Monza 1988 made for rFactor by Carrera 4
– Conversion and editing by gobi
– GTL release by Dumeklemmer
– LOD and trackicons by FrankyBB and !S0NIC!
Please mind the other ReadMe files especially EULA.txt
Track Infos from Wiki :
The Autodromo Nazionale Monza is a historic race track located near the city of Monza, north of Milan, in Italy. Built in 1922, it is the world’s third purpose-built motor racing circuit after those of Brooklands and Indianapolis. The circuit’s biggest event is the Formula One Italian Grand Prix. With the exception of 1980, the race has been hosted there since the series’s inception.
Built in the Royal Villa of Monza park in a woodland setting, the site has three tracks – the 5.793-kilometre (3.600 mi) Grand Prix track, the 2.405-kilometre (1.494 mi) Junior track, and a 4.250-kilometre (2.641 mi) high speed oval track with steep bankings which has been unused for many decades and is now decaying. The major features of the main Grand Prix track include the Curva Grande, the Curva di Lesmo, the Variante Ascari and the Curva Parabolica. The high speed curve, Curva Grande, is located after the Variante del Rettifilo which is located at the end of the front straight or Rettifilo Tribune, and is usually taken flat out by Formula One cars.
Virtual Track Features:
– Full featured GTR2 AIW
– Animated Marshals
– Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlight
– 1st delete other/older versions
– 2nd if you deleted an other/older version, delete 88Jacarepagua.hat file
– 3rd Extract the zip to your GTR2 folder
Special Thanks to:
– Carrera 4 for his rFactor track
– Dumeklemmer for his GTL conversion