Retro Expansion Car
Mod created by Ron123 / TrackaHolics
Model by EA from NFS Shift Series
Mod Infos :
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (1971), also known as Nissan S30, with overall 24 different teams
Car Infos from nfs.fandom.com :
The Nissan Fairlady 240ZG is a rear-wheel drive sports car built in 1971, which was sold in Japan only. The 240ZG was a homologation model for Group 4. 240 stands for the engine displacement, whilst G is an abbreviation for Grande. Its front (known as G-Nose) was available as an option. In comparison with the standard 240Z, it has a slightly different styling.
more infos on Wikipedia
updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de (August 2015) :
– improved several .car file values
– improved default gear and wing settings
– added new sounds
– updated ReadMe, Sim-Files and added Template Folder
Installation Instructions :
extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and copy-paste the GameData folder to
your GTR2 main directory – allow to overwrite all existing folders / files with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
– this mod may only be hosted on http://trackaholics.forumotion.com and esport-racing.de
Ask for permission if you want to use our cars or parts of it for other projects !
TrackaHolics Forum :