Original Track created by SimBin for the “RACE ON” Expansion Pack for RACE 07
GTR2 Conversion by jd121449
revised by ilu2404 (for the ADAC GT Masters 2012 Mod)
latest updates by Zwiss
Track Infos from Wiki :
The Motorsport Arena Oschersleben is 3.667 kilometres (2.28 mi) long race track with a width of 11–13 meters and elevation changes of 23 metres. The circuit is located in Oschersleben, Börde (approximately 30 km from Magdeburg), Germany. Its fairly flat contours create a smooth, fast circuit.
Consistently driving quickly is hard work on the fast and smooth circuit. The first turn, modified from its original rounded shape into a sharp 90-degree left, is a frequent source of multi-car accidents especially on the first lap, as a popular YouTube video of a touring race illustrates this case. There are key turns to master for a really fast lap. The end of the finish straight is the fastest spot on the circuit. The McDonald’s chicane allows for different racing lines. However, an aggressive line may lead to early retirement with broken suspension.
Major Events :
Endurance FIM World Championship, Sidecar World Championship, FIA GT Championship, FIA WTCC Race of Germany, Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (DTM) and Formula Three Euroseries.
Virtual Track Infos :
Basically it’s the same Track as in RaceOn, converted by jd121449, but these are the changes :
– Grid and Garage Area for 48 cars
– working Formation Lap
– new PitLane for a smoother switch to the racing line for the AI
– fixed cutting rule
– Texture Update by ProDrive
– Camera Update by PatrickRamirez
– Changed sponsor logos by PATR10T
[PBB] says thanks for the support.
updates by Zwiss :
– track surface lights up now
– fixed missing spec and bump map in track material
– reinstalled some of the multimapping of the curbs
– tuned the new curbs just a little bit
– corrected a few of the LOD values to reduce popping up of objects.
RACE ON © 2009 SimBin Studios AB. Developed by SimBin Development Team AB.
Published by SimBin Studios AB. All rights reserved. All other Trademarks are the property
of their respective owners and used under licence.