Mod created by IZUKON
Hankook Porsche 997 GT3-RSR GT300 for GTR2
2011 DIJON RACING Suzumiya Haruhi no Reshingu
Addon Car for the Japan SGT300 Series Mod
This car can be also installed and driven as standalone without the SGT300 Mod
Celebrating the final 2-part volumes of the famous light novel by Nagaru Tanigawa’s Suzumiya Haruhi series.
Kadokawa Shoten confirmed the rumor that this 2011, Suzumiya Haruhi will be racing at Super GT together with Hankook and DIJON RACING.
– 2011 Livery featured at R2 Fuji up to R1 Okayama
– Porsche 997 GT3-RSR GT300 Standalone Mod
Special Thanks to :
Tadiida (Tadashi Iida)
Version 1.1 – updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de (December 2016) :
– reduced mesh faces / points on .gmt files for better fps / ingame performance
– cutted not needed parts on internal cockpit / chassis to reduce mesh points
– reworked / improved material / texture assignments on gmt files for internal cockpit and steeringwheel
– created cockpit windows
– created new powered head / rearlights and texture
– improved .car file values for camera target, eyepoint, seat, feet on pedals, shift and display
– added required files to run the car without SGT300 Mod
extract with WinRAR or else and drop the GameData folder into your
GTR2 main-directory – allow to overwrite existing one with “YES ALL” – done.