GTR2 Conversion by ZWISS
– based on the orginal track made by Anton Norup Sorenson (2002)
– GTR2 LODS by die_Locke & FrankyBB
– Codemasters and Simbin for some textures and objects
Track Infos from Wiki :
Ring Djursland first opened in 1965, but was altered a year later to its current layout. In 1983 it was bought by the Danish state, who renovated the track to use it as an educational centre with advanced driving courses for lorry drivers. After losing its environmental permit in the late 1980s, it reopened for racing in 1994. A relatively short circuit at 1.094 miles, it is known for its tight and hilly circuit layout.
The Sim-Version :
This track was first made for Grand Prix Legends by Anton Norup Sorenson, and he himself converted it to rFactor. I started to do a conversion to GTR2, but eventually I made almost everything new in 3DS MAX. Although I used the old Norup version as an outline, I would be surprized if you find many original meshes in this version 🙂
Nevertheless: all credits to Norup, for the elevations and outlines are still based on his version.
Without Norup, I wouldn’t even know this track existed 🙂
I made a new AIW, and made the garage spots in the paddock area, to have at least 30 cars.
This is a V1.0, so some issues might come up, just let me know.
Still to come :
– A few buildings have to be redone
– Some more trackside objects will be made
– Some more detail work to come
– Eventual issues with AIW will be dealt with
– CAM file should be improved…