Original Mod created by M@D 69 for rFactor
GTR2 Conversion by Merlin75
Championship Infos from Wiki :
The SEAT León Supercopa is a one-make racing series, organised by SEAT Sport, the motorsport division of Spanish car manufacturer SEAT. It uses a modified version of the SEAT León road car, and championships are currently run in Spain, Germany, Italy and France. Championships have previously been run in the United Kingdom, Turkey and Hungary.
Version 1.1 – updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de (November 2016) :
– created missing cockpit chassis
– added new powered lights (from WTCC SimBin Leon) and reworked light texture
– activated MoTeCs (added bg-textures and missing entries into .car files)
– reworked MoTeC Warn and RPM Lights and added new textures
– added new Sounds (from WTCC SimBin Leon)
– improved distorted mirror view
– updated ReadMe’s and Sim-Files
extract with WinRAR or else and drop the GameData folder into your
GTR2 main-directory – allow to overwrite existing one with “YES ALL” – done.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk