Cars for the GRID Prototypes Mod 2006-2012 v2.0
reworked by SiGi
Mod created by Team Czech SCGT
engine by alexkiller8
Mod Infos :
Model : Toyota TS030 Hybrid (2012)
Typ : Le Mans Prototype
Engine : Toyota RV8KLM 3.4L V8 Hyprid
Year : 2012-2013
Series : 24h LM / WEC
Class : P1
This is an Addon-Car for the GRID Prototypes Mod 2006-2012 v2.0
this reworked car can be also installed and driven as standalone without the GRID Prototypes Mod.
Car Infos from Wikipedia :
The Toyota TS030 Hybrid is a Le Mans Prototype 1 (LMP1) sports car built by Toyota Motorsport GmbH and used by the manufacturer in the FIA World Endurance Championship in 2012 and 2013. It was Toyota’s first all new prototype since the GT-One last competed in 1999, and was the first petrol-hybrid engine car to participate in the World Endurance Championship. Work on designing the car began in late 2010 when early chassis designs were presented to Toyota Motorsport.
change-log – reworked by SiGi :
Version 2.1 (November 2022) :
updates on internal cockpit :
– reworked textures (everything darker, now without the originally unrealistic shiny carbon-gold effect)
– reworked steering wheel (adapted to the now darker cockpit)
– reduced mesh faces / points on some .gmt parts for better ingame performance
– replaced MoTeC with mirror on cockpit display
general updates :
– corrected positions for powered on taillights (now matching with the 3 different bodies)
– added missing rainlights
– reworked / improved powered on light texture
– reworked some texture settings
– reworked CAS and CAR files
– added new shadow file and texture (better anti-aliasing)
– added new Toyota 3.7L V8 RV8KLM Engine Sound
…and some more that I can’t remember…
Sound Notes :
The required sound files are NOT included in this mod !
You will need the latest >> GRID Prototypes Sound-Pack <<
Recommended Addons for this mod :
Deinstall / Install Instructions :
i recommend always to DELETE FIRST any previous versions of this car / mod to prevent crashes / mismatches !
for that, navigate into your “GTR2-GameData-Teams-GRID…” directory and delete the complete folder “Toyota TS030 Hybrid Teams” – done.
to install, extract with WinRAR or else and drop the GameData folder into your GTR2 main-directory – allow to overwrite existing one with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
All copyrights belong to their respective owners.