Mod created by Bruno Gourdo
Vauxhall Vectra VXR Team Beck’s Gold Racing for GTR2
– 4.7 L V8 4-valve engine, 460 HP @ 7000 RPM, 540 NM @ 4250 RPM
– new rear wing
– new Dunlop G3 tire
– new drivers
– radiator intake and front splitter adjustable
– new gearbox
– Beck’s Gold fictional race livery (made with Bodie’s template)
– working technical spec. info screen
New in version 2.00:
* multi- skin support (based on Bodie’s Vectra skin fix)
* driver arm animation when shifting gears
* improved pit crew animation
* fuel filler nozzle added to the carskin
* pit stop stategies adjusted
* new driver names (and now on the car door)
* tire shadows corrected
* outside camera positions reworked
* templates for the rear wing
Just unpack the zip into your GTR2 folder. Please make sure that the folder stucture of the zip is respected. No files will be overwritten.
If you had installed an earlier version of this car, the old files will get overwritten.
It is of course always a good idea to delete the old version first, just in case.
If you want to make your own skin for the car, just use Bodie’s Vectra templates for the car body.
For the rear wing, I have included 2 templates for you to choose from:
wing_template_carbon (all carbon black)
wing_template_white (all plain)
Multiple skin support was made possible by Bodie. A big “Thank you” for his kind permission to use his files in this package.
Enjoy the races,