VLM GTPC official conversion to GTR2 Version 2.0 (please read till the end Version 1.0 included)
Note : this mod needs 2.23 GB free disk space after extracting.
Alternative, external download-links :
Download from mega.nz :
1) Cars Part-1
2) Cars Part-2
3) Porsche Cars
4) Sounds – gdb – common files
Download from Mediafire :
Single Files from Directory : Link
INCLUDES a subfolder with add-ons and utilities, for those wanting HD Gloves and so on.
Welcome to the VLM Mod reworked version.
These Group C cars have been reworked and improved during 2018. I added drivers, wheels, better working cockpits, realistic mirrors and many other details. New gdb files were created and .car files corrected or/and modified to show correctly the different categories in game.
All files have been compressed with 7Zip in order to minimize the size and the download time. If you need 7Zip, you will find an up-to-date version in the “Add-ons and utilities” section.
Installation Instructions (file download from eSport-Racing) :
extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and copy-paste the GameData folder to your GTR2 main directory – allow to overwrite all existing folders / files with “YES ALL” – done.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS if you download from external sources :
2 different links
MEDIAFIRE …. NORMAL SEPARATE DOWNLOADS
– Cars should be extracted under GTR2GamedataTeamsGroup_C folder.
– Sounds must be extracted under GTR2GamedataSounds (so you will have a Group_C subfolder under Sounds).
– Some cars do need STEX_FF94.GTR, M-FPDRIVER.GMT and M-FPDRIVER2.GMT files in Teams folder. You will find them in “Add-ons and utilities” section.
IMPORTANT: please back-up and move somewhere else your original files! Don’t simply overwrite them or you could experiment some issues.
MEGA …. JSGME READY VERSION ( 4 downloads under the 500 MB )
– Just unzip each one in your JSGME MODS folder
– Activate them with JSGME to install them
Thanks to Antonio, Jempy, Phil and all AMT’s friends who helped me and specially to the original cars’ creators.
Enjoy with Group C cars!!
VERSION 3.0 one day ?? … surely or maybe ? 😉
Longer and heavier work to do for more brillances in game.
Rather easy but time consuming due to the number of gmt to modify.
VLM GTPC official conversion to GTR2 (please read till the end) Version 1.0
Absolute Modding Team:
Antoniog7772 – Team Coordination,Converting,Painting.
Almafera – Getting the cars in game, File Structure, Lights and Wheels
Hmmguy – Physics and Sounds
Matteo1974 – Converting
Jempy – Templates, Cockpits & Painting
Saxony21 – Painting
PassiveObsessive – Painting
Murimi – Painting
Cheeveer – Painting
Jeko CZ – Converting,Painting,Textures
DarkSide – Research
Stimpy – Cockpits and gauges
MrWonka – Testing
Nickmav23 – Testing
Vivemclaren and VLM Junior Team for creating this mod and giving us permission to convert it.
We’d like to say a big Thank You to VLM Junior Modding Team, for giving us permission to convert there RFactor Master piece to GTR2, in particularto Vivemclaren , for his understanding, and being a true gentleman in this whole process. SimRacing ows a lot to VLM and VLM Junior team, so converting this mod is also a tribute to its creators
VLM GTPC 1.00 to Rfactor by VLM Junior Team:
Andrea Stefanoni (car modelling)
Discocandy (painting, PR)
Dom[GER] (car modelling)
GreyMatter (car modelling)
HarryCS (car modelling, painting)
Puppeteer (car modelling)
Swiss Hutless (car modelling + physics, painting )
Thinlane T (sounds)
Vince Klortho (R&D)
Vivemclaren (car modelling)
– The mod is released in its own thread separated of the Absolute Le Mans Plus Mod, with its own gbd files, HOWEVER, the cars class lines are edited so that they will match the Absolute Le Mans GBD and Championship files to, so in case you have both mods you can run with basically full grids on IMSA; LE MANS, WMC and enjoy it to the most.
– Not only will you be getting all the skins included in the original mod, but also some new skins we painted that were missing in the original one.
– Also you are getting in this version new models like the Dome RC-83
Finally in the name of whole AMT I’d like to make a special dedication to Merlin-Vita-Stig thanks to whom i learned so much on the early days, and also for being a gentleman,a true sport , and such a good fellow…for all you did for us ,this is for you too mate.
Now, start your engines….
3 Thoughts to “VLM GTPC Mod v2.0”
Don’t run……Game is crash.
Game is crash.
Thank you very much