Mod created by Ron123 & Sidstalker / TrackaHolics
updates by Team PBB
Hpi-rcr, Whoops, Sidstalker & Ron123
mega thanks to Hpi-rcr & Whoops for their skins
Car Infos from Wiki (translated from german) :
The GT MF5 is a sports car of the Dülmen company Wiesmann, which was manufactured from 2009 to 2014. It was presented in 2007 at the IAA in Frankfurt, the series production took place from 2009. Many components of the GT MF5 are based on standard parts of BMW. At Wiesmann, around 15 vehicles were built by hand each month, requiring around 350 hours of work per vehicle. Special customer requests were considered during production. The GT MF5 was the top model of Wiesmann.
more infos (german)
Mod Infos :
Wiesmann GT MF5 (2008) with overall 23 different teams.
updates by Team PBB (pilsbierbude.de)
Version 1.1 :
– rainscreen fixed by Ron123
– rear mirror fixed by RaFoe
– fixed CTD errors with MEDIUM settings in CAS file
– reworked .hdc and .eng files
– added specifications
– corrected TEX and ULTRA_TEX MIPMAP Levels resolution
We thank Ron123 & Sidstalker as well as the Painters for the very successful mod. Thanks also for allowing us to make adjustments and to drive it on pilsbierbude.de !
updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de :
– updated ReadMe and SIM (.gdb) files
Installation Instructions :
extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and copy-paste the GameData folder to
your GTR2 main directory – allow to overwrite all existing folders / files with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
– this mod may only be hosted on http://trackaholics.forumotion.com and esport-racing.de
TrackaHolics Forum :