Cars for the GRID Prototypes Mod 2006-2012 v2.0
reworked by SiGi
Mod created by GT-IMT
Skins by Dafizzner
Motec by Scorpyo
Engine by Alexkiller
Mod Infos :
Model : Aston Martin AMR-One (2011)
Typ : Le Mans Prototype
Engines : Aston Martin 2.0L turbocharged straight six petrol engine
Year : 2011
Series : 24h LM / LMS
Class : P1
This is an Addon-Car for the GRID Prototypes Mod 2006-2012 v2.0
this reworked car can be also installed and driven as standalone without the GRID Prototypes Mod.
Car Infos from Wikipedia :
The Aston Martin AMR-One was a Le Mans Prototype sports car built by Prodrive’s Aston Martin Racing arm. The car was a successor to the Aston Martin DBR1-2.
change-log – reworked by SiGi :
Version 1.1 (November 2022) :
– cutted and re-merged some body-parts correctly
– reworked texture settings for internal cockpit
– reworked internal steering wheel
– reworked Motec pancel and displays
– created new cockpit chassis
– splitted extra lights for a more detailed damage effect
– created new glowing taillights and textures
– corrected wobbling brake-discs
– reworked some texture settings
– separated internal mirrors
– added external mirror glass
– added new backfire
– reworked CAS and CAR files
– added new shadow file and texture (better anti-aliasing)
– corrected expo floor height
– added new Engine Sounds
…and some more that I can’t remember…
Sound Notes :
The required sound files are NOT included in this mod !
You will need the latest >> GRID Prototypes Sound-Pack <<
Recommended Addons for this mod :
4GB Patch for GTR2
Alternative Effect Sounds
HD Gloves & Driver Suits by BariCZ
Deinstall / Install Instructions :
i recommend always to DELETE FIRST any previous versions of this car / mod to prevent crashes / mismatches !
for that, navigate into your “GTR2-GameData-Teams-GRID…” directory and delete the complete folder “Aston Martin AMROne Teams” – done.
to install, extract with WinRAR or else and drop the GameData folder into your GTR2 main-directory – allow to overwrite existing one with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
All copyrights belong to their respective owners.