Mod arranged by Husky42
Original Mod / Aston Martin DBR9 Challenge created by EdOg and Exbird for GTR
GTR2 Conversion by sid93 – www.race-online.fr
Skins created by Teamssr.tk
Car Infos from Wiki :
The Aston Martin DBR9 is a racing car built by Aston Martin Racing, debuting in 2005 and racing actively in international sportscar racing until the end of GT1 category in 2011. The name DBR9 is derived from the original 24 Hours of Le Mans-winning DBR1 car, named for then-owner David Brown, which not only won the 24 Hour race in 1959 but also the World Sportscar title. The car is most famous for taking two LMGT1 class wins at Le Mans 24 Hours (2007 and 2008) by the Aston Martin Racing factory team.
Mod Infos :
this mod is only intended for esport-racing.de !
I do not take credit for the skins. All I did was to convert them and put them into a cup format for GTR2 using the DBR9 Challenge from www.race-online.fr and the addon files that clean the model up quite a bit.
Please report all questions, bitches, complaints to email@example.com or you can PM me at racesimcentral PKV-fan or NoGrip Husky42.
Original pack came from Teamssr.tk.
Overall are 44 different teams included.
Special thanks to GTI-Heizer for getting the wheel and CAS file information how to correct them so cars use now standalone rims.
special thanks goes to :
Hoskins & everybody involved at SSR
Thanks to the original authors. Lets not let work get lost and single simmed guys.
Exlusive release over www.eSport-Racing.de.
It is not allowed to offer / host this mod without authors or our permission on other websites !
Version 1.1 – updated by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de (April 2019) :
i made some small improvements for this old mod :
– reworked alpha channel for internal windows texture (now more brighter)
– corrected / improved some values in .car files for driver position, swheel aso…
– renamed main mod files to “Aston Martin DBR9 Cup 2007” to prevent conflicts with a similar Mod
– renamed all team folders and slot numbers (.car and .dds files)
– added / packed all talent files into “DBR9_TALENT.gtr”
– removed low texture files from team folders and repacked all .dds files
– added alternative sounds file (.aud)
if you want to use better, more realistic engine sounds for the car you can use these from my revised Aston Martin Vantage V12 Version – the car can be found here :
how to install :
1) copy the included Sounds folder and paste them into your “GTR2\GameData\…” directory. allow to overwrite the existing Sound Folder with “YES ALL” – done.
2) navigate now into “GTR2\GameData\Teams\DBR9 Cup 2007” directory and rename the “DBR9.aud” file to “DBR9_backup.aud” (or anything else to backup the original file).
3) finaly rename the included “DBR9_sound_GRID_GT.aud” file to “DBR9.aud”. now you should hear the new sounds ingame – njoy.