GTR2 Conversion by DutchDevil
Track Infos :
The Barber Motorsports Park is a large multi-purpose racing facility on a 740 acre (300 hectare) site in Birmingham, Alabama. The site, which is located on the eastern fringes of the city, near Leeds, features a 2.3 mile road track with 16 turns, viewable from several naturally wooded or grass-covered banks. The track has hosted numerous motorsport races including Grand Am Cup and Vintage Racing Series events, and serves as the home of the “Porsche Driving Experience”.
The GTR2 version comes with 3 layouts:
– Club circuit
– Short circuit
– Long circuit
– AIW fully working in GTR 2
– Rain reflections
– animated objects around the track
– Fully workign Spec and bump map and multi texturing
– No serious bugs acured during testing of the last beta.
extract with WinRAR or else and drop the trackfolder into your GTR2\GameData\Locations directory – done.
– Track made availible for GTR 2 by DutchDevil
– Scot J. for the original track for rF
– SLN for the great texture updates (http://sln.rscsites.org/)
– Rip for his great Loading and track art work