Mod created by Ron123 / TrackaHolics
Model by MS Forza
reworked by SiGi
Genstring option for normal / race front splitter.
You should have know I wouldn’t let the M5 out with his brother.
change-log – reworked by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de :
Version 1.1 (December 2016) :
– reduced mesh faces / points on .gmt files for better fps / ingame performance
– merged chassis and cockpit parts
– created new powered head / rearlights and powered lights texture
– reworked some material assignments in .gmts
– improved analogue dials (colour and assignments)
– reworked tire wall textures (darker)
– reworked .CAS file and adjusted damage file
– separated wheel parts to own .gtr file
– added exhaust smoke
– added new physics
– improved / corrected some values in .car file
– corrected expo floor height
– removed unclean white edge rear left on skin / team #302
– added new plain coloured team (Rubin)
Version 1.01 :
– improved values in .car files
– corrected / updated sound values (.aud and .eng)
– updated ReadMe, Sim-Files and added Template Folder
Installation Instructions :
extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and copy-paste the GameData folder to
your GTR2 main directory – allow to overwrite all existing folders / files with “YES ALL” – done.
No original GTR2 files will be overwritten.
– only for private, non-commercial use / entertainment
– use at your own risk
– this mod may only be hosted on http://trackaholics.forumotion.com and esport-racing.de
Ask for permission if you want to use our cars or parts of it for other projects !
TrackaHolics Forum :