Buddh International Circuit was build from the scratch for gf187.
He kindly gave me his permission to convert this beautiful track to GTR2.
A very BIG “Thank you so much” for this kind offer!
– My biggest respect for his fantastic work –
Pls. notice the original rF-Release Notes in this archive.
Pls. notice it’s still a beta version, not a final release yet!
We’re offering the result of all our working hours to all of you free of charge but we ask for one single fee from your side:
Pls. give a little respect to all these working hours all of us spend for free for your entertainment!
This project is a “take it as it is, or leave it”-release, pls. see EULA for more detailed information.
WHAT WIKIPEDIA MENTIONES ABOUT BUDDH INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT
The Buddh International Circuit is an Indian motor racing circuit in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, near the national capital New Delhi. The circuit is best known as the venue for the annual Formula One Indian Grand Prix, which was first hosted in 2011.
The track was officially inaugurated on 18 October 2011. The 5.14 km long Circuit has been designed by world-renowned German architect and racetrack designer, Herman Tilke, who has also designed other world-class race circuits in Malaysia, Bahrain, China, Turkey, the UAE, South Korea and the US.
– Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlight
– Animated marshals
– Full featured GTL AIW for 36 cars
– gf187 for his rf scratch build
– DutchDevil for getting me started in conversion issues
– MotorfX and Greybrad for their kind AIW guidance
– Dumeklemmerin for her patience and understanding.
..and all the guys I’m in contact due to conversion issues.
– AIW update from FrankyBB for more strict cut-warnings
– initial GTR2 version