20 KMs of Corsica for GTR2
Original track made for rFactor by madcowie and Border Reiver
GTR2 Conversion with permission by Ron123
revised for GTR2 by BenMK1
motorgash9000 for permission to use his waterfalls
follow the installation instructions below
updates by BenMk1 :
Version 1.40 :
– Skyboxi (the mountain now visible)
– many LodOut higher so the most pop in/out is fixed
– 58 Dynamic shadows
– Startlight fixed
– Underground material
– .AIW: more breakpoints for Streetcars
– many other small things
Version 1.30 :
– Teleport and TimeTrial position
– close a hole (serpentine sector 3 first curve)
– full mirror details (old details in corsica.trk_oldMirror)
– integrated Rain reflect
– AI Wet path overwork
– gdb file overwork
Version 1.20 :
– AIW Start/Finish AI rotate fix
– 3 flashing lights on critical position integrated
Version 1.10 :
– Integrated animation for the waterfalls
– I have delete the 2 old barriers and made 4 new barriers (not visible)
– In AIW brake marks overwork, and 2 waypoint correction
– Loading screen: I have corrected the track name from “Corisca” to “Corsica”
– Alternativ corsica.gdb (VenueName: Corsica…, Qual/Race Time set, Max Vehicles = 36, and
– other values corrected or new integrated)
fixed files :
– Corsica.gdb_new (for activation, rename to Corsica.gdb)
Version 1.00 :
– Pit in and out (cars do not rotate more).
– Pacecar on track and in pit visible.
– Collision with street lamps, signs and posts deactivate. AI cars often crashed with this.
– AI dry line small corrections.
– Brake marks reworked.
– Corner after Tunnel and at km 15 now with a barrier (not visible), so car can not fall in nothing.
– When you not will the barrier, delete the file TRAK154.GMT, TRAK203.GMT and Barriere.dds.
This Update overwrite 5 original files :
Make a Backup of this original files.
Copy of original AIW, trk and gdb file is in this fix.
Installation Instructions :
first make sure that there is no older / previous Corsica Track
Version in your locations directory before installing this new version !
go to your “GTR2\GameData\Locations\…” directory and delete the folder “Corsica” if it exists.
you should also delete the .hat file if this exists – navigate to
“GTR2\UserData\LOG\HAT\…” and delete the file “Corsica.hat”.
to install extract the .rar file with WinRAR or similar unpacker and drop the
track-folder into your GTR2\GameData\Locations\…directory – done.