Autódromo Internacional de Curitiba 2006
GTR2 conversion of the “Race – The WTCC Game” Curitiba Race of Brazil Track
– Conversion, editing and texturework by gobi & Werther
– Pit- and Startinglights by LeeJr
– Cameras by Patrick Ramirez
– LOD and trackicons by FrankyBB
– Betatesting by André Bragantini
– 2 Layouts
– Full featured GTR2 AIW (42 cars)
– Animated Marshals
– Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlight
– HUD corner signs
– Supports dx8, dx9
Track Infos from Wiki :
Autódromo Internacional de Curitiba (also known as Autódromo de Pinhais and Circuito Raul Boesel) is a motorsports circuit located in Pinhais, Brazil. It has been host to the World Touring Car Championship, TC2000, Fórmula Truck and Stock Car Brasil racing. Until 2013 the circuit has also been host of the South American Formula 3 Series, namely the Formula 3 Sudamericana. The circuit now host the new Brazilian Formula Three Championship.
– 1st delete other/older versions
– 2nd if you deleted an other/older version, delete curitiba.hat file
– 3rd Extract the zip to your GTR2 folder
Changelog 1.6 :
– improved Cut-Warnings (by LeeJr)
– fixed race groove
– Some beautification, optimizations and new AIW’s.
– Added 2nd layout.
– Objects now visible in mirrors.
– New Trackicon.
– Some cosmetic changes.
– New pits- and startinglights.
– Changed and added some adverts.
– Changed textures on grass, sand and kerbs.
– Changed multitexturing on kerbs.
– Changed forcefeedback effects and griplevel on roadedges.
– Added bumpy road effect on main straight.
– Added tirewalls on the outfield.
– Fixed some gaps and holes.
– Changed and added some trees.
– Increased the gradient of last turn to the real 10%.
– Completely reworked rainreflections.
– Changed the Palmtrees to Pines, as shown on the curitiba homepage pics.
– Raised the 2nd Curb in 1st Esses about 5cm.
– Got rid of the Horizon,as it is not visible on the real track.
– Fixed Nvidia fog issue.
– Added dark parts of asphalt in the first esses as on the real track.
– Raised the Lodout of several objects to prevent popups.
– Restricted dx7 support
Special Thanks to:
Patrick Ramirez for the cameras.
FrankyBB for the LOD and trackicons.
LeeJr for his Pit- and Startinglights.
GTRBrasil brazilian league and
VVROnline community – both are online racing reference in South America.
All the people who helped us with tips and important information.
Especially the professional pilots:
André Bragantini – Stock Car Light
Beto Monteiro – Formula Truck
Fábio Carreira – Stock Car V8
Valdeno Brito – Stock Car V8
RACE 07 – The WTCC GAME © 2007 SimBin Studios AB. Developed by SimBin Development Team AB.
Published by SimBin Studios AB. All rights reserved. RACE 07 – The WTCC GAME is a trademark of
SimBin Studios AB. All other Trademarks are the property of their respective owners and used under licence.