Mod created by jd121449
Cars for the SCCA Production Mod created by jd121449
Mod Infos :
This is the Fiat that I have been working on for too long.
The first of many cars hopefully to be added to this mod.
– 8 different chassis styles
– 5 wheel choices
– Altered physics, engine power and gears and tires
– 14 Teams (1974-1975)
The body has been altered to reduce the size of the fender flares. The original was OK for a group 5 car but a little too big for a SCCA entry. The cockpit has been changed. Some of the skins have been changed by Rick O Shea to eliminate the spoiler shadows since some chassis do not use a spoiler and on those those that do, the spoiler has been reduced in size. The sounds are from the original Spirit of 76 Mod for rfactor.
Thanks to anyone that had anything to do with this original mod.
Version 1.1 – updates by SiGi for eSport-Racing.de (December 2016) :
– small improvments on analogue dials textures
– created new powered light textures and removed unused light textures
– improved values in .car files (eyepoint, seat, display needles, exhaust smoke aso.)
– improved engine emission and sound position
– added internal driver and Talent GTL file to display helmets / faces correct
– added driver names with individual outfits
– removed rearwing shadow on FP Team #003
– added / corrected missing brake and tranny sounds
– corrected expo floor height